Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Laura Redd Interiors Promotional Postcard


We continue to work with our client Laura Redd Interiors in Greensboro, NC. Laura asked us to create a promotional postcard design that she could distribute to prospective clients. We used images of her design work to create a collage that fills the majority of the front of the postcard. The back of the card features detailed information about her business with two other sample photos. The postcards were printed in an Oversize Format and looked great when they were done.

"Working with Morgan and Jocelyn was outstanding. My business cards are a show stopper. I alway get a WOW comment on the design which lets me have that extra minute to make a connection. Thanks, Laura"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow amazing. I love this Postcard. I use to send this type of lovely collections to my beloved ones.